This website is operated by Stuart Plant Ltd, having its registered office at King Street House, 15 Upper King Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR3 1RB, UK, and being Registered In England and Wales No. 10667599
For the purposes of this statement, "Stuart Power" means Stuart Plant Ltd and its subsidiaries.
1. If you can access the Stuart Power website you agree to be bound by the conditions in this legal statement and further agree that the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from this legal statement. If you do not agree with the conditions in this legal statement, do not use this website.
2. All rights, including copyright, in the content of the Stuart Power website and in the software and databases underlying the Stuart Power website are licensed by Stuart Power or are owned and controlled for these purposes by Stuart Power.
3. In accessing the Stuart Power website, you agree that you may only download, copy and print extracts of the content for your own personal non-commercial use on the basis that no documents or related graphics on the Stuart Power website are modified in any way and no graphics on the Stuart Power website are used separately from accompanying text.
4. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, print, store (in any medium), distribute, transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the Stuart Power website for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Stuart Power.
5. Links to third party websites from the Stuart Power website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Stuart Power website and you access these websites at your own risk. Stuart Power assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which the Stuart Power website has links. If you would like to link to the Stuart Power website, you may do so only with Stuart Power's prior written consent and provided that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of the Stuart Power website.
6. While Stuart Power has taken every effort to ensure that the information contained within the website is correct, Stuart Power does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the information on the Stuart Power website and you should be aware that the information may be incomplete or inaccurate or may have become out of date. Stuart Power may make changes to the material on the website or to the products described in it at any time without notice. Stuart Power does not make any commitment to update such material.
7. To the extent permitted by law Stuart Power shall not be liable or responsible to any person for any loss, costs, expenses or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in this website.
Nothing in this statement shall exclude or limit Stuart Power's liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
8. By accessing the Stuart Power website in any jurisdiction, it is your responsibility to observe the laws and regulatory requirements of the relevant jurisdiction, including obtaining any governmental, regulatory or other consents required in such jurisdiction or observing any other formality or restriction in such jurisdiction. If access to the Stuart Power website and/or the information contained in it is unlawful in the jurisdiction from which you wish to access it, you should not access the Stuart Power website and if you choose to do so, you do so entirely at your own risk. If you breach any of these terms, your permission to use the Stuart Power website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded, copied or printed extracts from the Stuart Power website. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.